Today in yw's class, I was so surprised by the treat rather snack that our leader brought in that went with the lesson. She brought SPAGHETTI! It was crazy! haha...but it was delious...well at 1st it was stupid cuz we only had toothpicks to use, but then later on in the lesson she gave us forks. Thank goodness!...I was having a bit of trouble eating with 2 toothpicks chinese style! haha...but the lesson was well explained and understood, so it had benefits either way. ;)
And I just love how the kids know that the yw's usually have treats, so they swarm into the classroom to find out if we have leftovers!...It gets hectic if you don't get out before they all come in!...take the advice from someone who has had experience!...Oh! and we got chocolate chip cookies after we finished our spaghetti! =) It was very yummy!
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Cool sue! What a fun lesson! I miss you. Come visit!
That's a AWESOME lesson! We have never had anything like that before! I want spaghetti! YUM! I LOVE YOU!!!
Post a Comment