Thursday, August 14, 2008

School Started Already!!!



School started on August 11, 2oo8. I'm taking all honors except for biology, and IT'S HARD! But hopefully not for long...


To tell you about myself a little...


  • I'm 16 yrs old and only have my permit. =/

  • I'm one of eight children and love them so very dearly

  • I don't really like to be a messy person, but i can be sometimes.

  • I have a niece and nephew, and soon to be another nephew in Sept.

  • I just moved from AZ to CA a month or so ago...and am liking it so far.

  • I like reading when I'm not forced to do so.

  • I love going to the beach!...and being close to one!

  • and...I'm most likely a girly girl ;)

1 comment:

Hannah Zolman said...

SUPIE!!! YOU are SOO CUTE!!! and SUCH a GIRLY GIRL! haha love you and i like your blog!