Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The Cupcake

Ok, so a few days ago I brought a cupcake to lunch. But since it was in a ziploc bag it got the frosting everywhere! So I decided to just eat it at home after school, since it was soooo messy. When I got home, I was about to take a bite out of the cupcake when all of the sudden, it falls face down in the sink!...well I still wanted to eat the cupcake cuz I had wanted one that day, but when I picked up the cupcake the frosting was all slimmy and gross. So I was throwing it away when huge chunks of it fell onto the floor and all!...so I ended up not have my cupcake after all.
=(

1 comment:

Hannah Zolman said...

hahahahahaha that is SOOO FUNNY! haha cause i could picture myself doing the same thing!!! but i would eat it even if the frosting was slimy! hahah I LOVE YOU! you tell good stories they make me laugh! haha